This is Chapter 2-36 of the Chicago Code, titled “Fire Department.” It is part of Title 2, titled “City Government And Administration.” It contains 66 laws divided across 8 structures.
- Organization (2-36-010 Et Seq.)
- Fire Commissioner (2-36-040 Et Seq.)
- Department Membership Regulations (2-36-090 Et Seq.)
- Bureau Of Fire Prevention (2-36-200 Et Seq.)
- Bureau Of Fire Control And Extinguishment (2-36-330 Et Seq.)
- Bureau Of Fire Instructions (2-36-470 Et Seq.)
- Special Services; Additional Authority (2-36-490 Et Seq.)