Zoning And Examination Boards
This is Chapter 2-116 of the Chicago Code, titled “Zoning And Examination Boards.” It is part of Title 2, titled “City Government And Administration.” It contains 27 laws divided across 7 structures.
- Board Of Appeals, Zoning (2-116-010 Et Seq.)
- Board Of Plumbing Examiners (2-116-070 Et Seq.)
- Board Of Examiners Of Mason Contractors (2-116-130 Et Seq.)
- Board Of Examiners Of Stationary Engineers (2-116-190 Et Seq.)
- Board Of Standardization (2-116-220 Et Seq.)
- Board Of Crane Operators Examiners (2-116-250 Et Seq.)